Using fibreglass pond linings is a reliable and efficient way to build your very own pond. In fact, it’s one of the most durable materials for pond building and if used correctly with the right techniques and materials, a fibreglass pond lining can last well over 20 years. Maintenance and proper installation are key, and that’s where we come in.
Fibreglass Pond Linings in Essex
We serve the Essex area, offering fibreglass pond linings and installations for all local customers.
Fibreglass pond linings are the most durable and long-lasting of the various pong lining systems available today. Our company specializes in offering fibreglass pond lining installations, and we offer a variety of different top gel coat colours.
Fibreglass pond linings do require a solid surface in order to be used, such as a concrete or rendered block work. Our contractors and staff will help advise you on the best practices to ensure that your fibreglass pond linings are able to be installed properly in your backyard, or wherever you plan to place your new pond.
Why Use a Fibreglass Pond Lining?
Fibreglass pond linings come with many unique advantages.
- They’re easy to install – With our services, you could get a fibreglass pond lining in Essex installed within just a day.
- They don’t require maintenance – No more cleaning out the pond lining or emptying your pond just to give the lining a clean.
- The surface is non-porous – This means it’s very easy to clean if you need to.
- It’s not corrosive – It’s going to stay and hold its shape for many years to come.
- It’s incredibly durable – It’s not going to wear down like other forms of pond lining.
- It’s resistant to temperature changes – It won’t twist or change under hot or cold weather conditions
- It’s chemically inert – This essentially means that it’s safe to all fish and wildlife that inhabit the pond.
- It’s strong enough that you can put things on it – Put rocks, pots and whatever you can think of on fibreglass pond linings without worrying about it breaking or crumbling.
- It can be shaped to your needs – Fibreglass pond linings are great for people that want to create custom features for their pond.
- It can be finished in a variety of colours – This gives you more control over the final look of your pond.
- It provides a perfect seal – This is essential for complex integrated filter systems that help keep your pond clean and free of grime, dirt and harsh chemicals.
Contact Us Today
If you’re in the Essex area and you’re looking for a fibreglass pond lining to install yourself, or if you’re looking for a service to help you assess your pond and help you complete a project, contact us. Our contractors will be able to advise you on the best lining material to use, how to prepare for a fibreglass pond lining, and also give you a free quote so you know how much it will cost.